SmartWifi is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-09. The program can be installed on Android.
SmartWifi - Saving your battery
Automatically enables/disables WIFI depending on your gps geo location. Saving both battery, mobile data bandwidth and minimizes unnecessary signal frequency when WIFI is not needed.
• Possible to save one location
• Unlimited number of locations
Early morning leaving home, your mobile detects you leaving and disables WIFI, later arriving at work it will again detect your location and enable WIFI.
Please report bugs via email. Buying or using my apps guarantees support.
Some features are not available in the free version, you can unlock the full version for a small amount.
• Location and WIFI detection is made within a radius of 100m/109y. Your WIFI need to be configured as normal with your login and password towards your WIFI network.
• Adjust your address position by drag and drop. Long press the (red) map marker, drag and release to the new position.
• For Android 6.0 Marshmallow and newer Android versions check http://sites.google.com/a/semlasoft.com/semlasoft/home/smartwifi
SmartWifi (version 1.0.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.